Xi'an Jiaotong University (hereinafter refers to as “XJTU”) is a top ten university in China with a history of over a hundred years. The University is located in Xi'an, the ancient city, which boasts many famous tourist sites.
XJTU is a key state university that operates under the administration of the Ministry of Education of China, well-known for its highly qualified teaching staff, outstanding students, modern facilities, and its beautiful campus. In order to promote a better understanding and friendship between Chinese and people from other countries, XJTU welcomes international students to apply “Chinese Government Scholarship” for graduate studies.
Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.XJTU is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit graduate students for Master and Doctoral Programs. XJTU offers fully funded CSC scholarship to support your MS or Ph.D. degree in China.
Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC):
This scholarship is only for the international students who would like to complete master or Ph.D. degree programs at our university.
1. Exempt from tuition fee,
2. Free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
3. Monthly living allowance:
Master's degree students: CNY 3,000 yuan/month;
Doctoral degree students: CNY 3,500 yuan/month;
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports;
2. Applicants must be in good health;
3. Applicants for Master's degree must have a Bachelor's degree and be under 35 years of age,
Applicants for Doctoral degree must have a Master's degree and be under 40 years of age;
4. Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship.
5. Applicants cannot be studying in China currently.
1.Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship:
- Applicants are required to fill in the application form on the website of China Scholarship Council and have the application form printed and signed.
Online Application Website is http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/#/login
Agency Number of Xi’an Jiaotong University:10698.
Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
2. Application Form for XJTU:
Register and online application in XJTU system: https://xjtu.17gz.org/member/login.do and upload all the required documents
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
Application Documents Required for apply:
1. Highest Diploma.
Applicants for master’s degree shall provide bachelor’s degree diploma. Applicants for doctoral degree shall provide master’s degree diploma. Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
2. Academic Transcript:
Applicants for master’s degree shall provide transcripts for bachelor’s degree. Applicants for doctoral degree shall provide transcripts for master’s degree.
3. A Study Plan or Research Proposal
Applicants shall submit a study or research plan, Applicants must submit a written study plan or research proposal in English or Chinese, with a minimum of 800 words for Master degree and 1500 words for Doctoral degree.
4. Two Recommendation Letters
The applicants shall provide two recommendation letters by professors or associate professorsin Chinese or English.
5. English Language Proficiency Certificate
Certificate of English Proficiency Level: transcript of IELTS 5.5 and above, TOEFL 80 and above. Other notarized language proficiency certificate is also acceptable, an applicant of CSC scholarship can submit English Proficiency Certificate
6. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese. The Physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid.
7. Scan copy of Passport
8. Acceptance letter from the professor of XJTU (if available).
9. Non-criminal Record
10. Notarized Copies of Research Achievements: Applicants can submit published research papers, award certificates or other documents to prove their achievement and ability in academic research if any
Application starts from November 1st,2018 and Deadline is March 15th, 2019