The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
The Students can apply in eligible fields of study offered by the participating insitutions.
Holland Scholarship Offer:
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
Criteria and Eligibility:
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- English Proficiency Certificate (Depend upon the selected program).
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
- You do not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
You must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice.
You will find detailed information about the application procedure and deadlines in the links provided in both lists.
The university will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
1 February 2019 or 1 May 2019.
Please check the website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.