Global KU Scholarship
KU established Global KU Study Abroad Scholarship. This scholarship aims to support future global leaders around the world to study at KU. Only students in Student Exchange Program(SEP) and Visiting Student Program(VSP) are eligible for Global KU Scholarship.
- Admission Scholarship: Max. KRW 400,000 per month for the first semester (4 months).
- KU Travel Scholarship: Designed to help students meet basic travel costs, a one-off payment of up to a maximum of KRW1,500,000 according to distance and currency rate.
- Merit Scholarship: Awarded on the basis of academic merit of the first semester at Korea University, KRW300,000 per month for a second semester (4 months). Only applicable to exchange/visiting students who participate in one-year program.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study future global leaders.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: KRW 400,000 per month for the first semester (4 months).
Nationality: The scholarship is available to international students.
Scholarship can be taken in the Republic of Korea
To be eligible, SEP and VSP applicants must:
- Be enrolled in an acknowledged institution outside of Korea, in a country that is recognized by the Korean government, as of December 1, 2004.
- Have completed, or about to complete at least one year of study at their home universities at the time of applying.
- Have an overall weighted average of at least 75% at their home institutions.
- Have obtained a successful admission for SEP or VSP at Korea University.
- Be fluent in either English or Korean.
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
How to Apply:
- All documents must be written and provided in English. Please attach translations in English if the document is in any other language.
- Documents submitted with the application will not be returned to the applicant.
- Academic reference MUST be sent directly to the Office of International Affairs from instructors.
- Semester 1 (Spring): January 30
- Semester 2 (Fall): July 30