Japan Goverment launched its Mext International Graduate Program in October 2007 as an opportunity for qualified international students, who may have little or no knowledge of the Japanese language, to enroll in Tokyo Tech's Master's or Doctoral Programs and pursue an advanced degree in Japan. Tokyo Tech's Scholarship 2019-2023 Japan are now accepting International Applicants for MS and PhD Programs.
Tokyo Tech offers the following two programs for which graduate-level students can apply.
Interested students can apply for either of these programs, but ❌ it is not possible to apply to both programs simultaneously. ❌
Research Student Program (non-degree students)
International Graduate Program A [IGP (A)] (For More Info Click Here)
- Reserach Student Program 2019-2021:
It is a Research Student program and The Research Student Program is a non-degree program.
The Fully Funded scholarships are availble for the students master’s and doctoral degree program under MEXT Scholarships at Tokyo Tech, Japan.
Full Funded MEXT Scholarship Offer:
Full Scholarship (available to prospective degree students) covers:
- A monthly stipend of 146,000 JPY
- Scholarship covers Fees for matriculation, tuition and entrance examinations
- Recipients will be provided with an economy class air ticket
Criteria and Eligibility:
- To be applicable for scholarship, candidate must obtain acceptance letter from the university Note(Attach a printout of email correspondence or any other proof to verify that a Tokyo Tech faculty member has consented to be the applicant's academic supervisor during the intended period of study at Tokyo Tech.)
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1984.
- Applicants must have academic ability equal or superior to that of a Japanese university graduate.
- Each applicant should apply for the field of study he/she studied at the previous university or a related field.
- For research in fields which require Japanese language (e.g. Japanese history, linguistics), applicants must have the ability to conduct research in Japanese.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally able to pursue studies at Tokyo Tech.
- Applicants should be willing to participate in community events held in Japan to promote mutual understanding.
😇 So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. 😇
Application Documents Required for apply:
The applicants are required to provide the following application materials during registeration Process.
Applicants must arrange for a Tokyo Tech faculty member to serve as an academic supervisor and undergo an initial interview before the stated application deadline. In order to be considered for admission, the applicant must first find an academic supervisor. The applicant is required to communicate directly with his/her intended academic supervisor at Tokyo Tech and obtain the consent of the desired faculty member to serve in this capacity. Applicants must directly contact the intended academic supervisor via email and provide a self-introductory statement and a letter of intent for his/her period of study at Tokyo Tech.
Checksheet and Questionnaire and Application Form which candidates can get by Clicking Here.
Field of Study and Research Plan
Official Academic Transcripts and Certificate of Graduation or Expected Graduation from both undergraduate and graduate schools (originals or certified copies)
Summary of Thesis : Applicants who have not written a formal thesis are requested to submit the details of their research at the last university attended.
English Proficiency Test Score Report Applicants are required to submit English proficiency test score reports from TOEFL-iBT, TOEFL-PBT, TOEIC, or the IELTS
Note (Native English speakers and students who have been awarded an undergraduate and/or graduate degree from an institution where all instruction was in English may not be required to submit English proficiency test scores.)
Recommendation letters in English by professors or associate professors
Photocopy of valid passport.
The completed application documents must reach the International Student Exchange Division no later than January 7, 2019 by registered mail, courier service or a similar service.
September 13, 2018 to January 7, 2019
If you have any inquiry you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org